The Asian Tiger Rises
“If the Value System is right, the people will succeed. Individuals will succeed…”
“Malaysia will rise as an Asian Tiger again…”
Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.
Akademi Harimau Asia (Asian Tiger Academy) is an NGO registered under the name of Persatuan Harimau Asia, [PPM-014-10122019] that powers the Asian Tiger Initiative through education. The Asian Tiger Initiative is a programme under the Ministry of Youth and Sports that was launched by Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, Prime Minister of Malaysia and Y.B. Syed Saddiq Bin Syed Abdul Rahman, Minister of Youth and Sports on the 1st of April 2019, in UiTM Shah Alam attended by multiple Ministers, prominent industry leaders, academicians and future leaders.
To make Malaysia and Asian Tiger, powered by high value productivity.
- To create awareness to the rakyat that we, as a nation need to act quickly in increasing productivity towards keeping up with the current trend of global development, before it is too late.
- Conduct research, promote and support high-tech industries through policy formulation.
- Create opportunities for Malaysians to participate in high-tech jobs created by the tech industries.
- Address the unemployment and underemployment problem in Malaysia, particularly among youths.
- Apply the values of Asian Tiger inspired by Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, namely, Knowledge, Integrity, Hardwork and Produce Own Products